Mike
Mike, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

How to remove rear door panel on 59plate x type jag

Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome.

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help you here -

The first thing you need to know is where all the screws are - so click this link HERE to take you to a pic that shows you those..

Next -detach the door handle cable... to help with this....click HERE...and HERE

Remove the rear door trim panel.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors and detach the wiring harness.

Click HERE... and thats the panel away.

To refit - is a reversal of removal.

Im very pleased to have helped you -Let me know if you need anything more-

** ** >>Meantime -- - - >> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I found two srews how do get to others
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.

Hi there Graham -

I sorry Graham, I misled you ... You have removed the correct screws... now note, the pic I sent you with all the arrows - they are not pointing to screws - they are pointing to the points at which the panel is clipped using hidden plastic clips behind the door panel..

In those areas, you need to get a good grip of the edges of the panel and yank the panel away from the door.. If it wont come - use a flat blunt blade inserted behind the panel- around the edges to prise the panel off...

Im sorry for the misleading info there.. brain dead moment..Im sorry..

Let me know if you need anything else - I will be off for a while now for a break but will be back on later - If you do reply, I will get back to you asap thereafter / later..

..........Please do click on the "OK / Excellent ratings" for now at this point Graham - Thank you very much...

Kind Rgds, MIKE.
#