Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My wifes XK8 P registration, has recently developed some jitters

Customer Question

My wifes XK8 P registration, has recently developed some jitters and unreliability around the passenger door window operation. This window is now in the fully retracted position and is refusing all our efforts to coax it into closing. Any advice? The car is very vulnerable with a fully open window and no way of locking the vehicle.
Thanks;
Keith.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Keith,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello Keith and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise.. Im sorry to see you have had a wait.

As there has been a delay - please just bring me up to date.. what progress you have made / what checks etc if any.... then I can progress to help you sort this...

Best Rgds, MIKE......................................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
In seven dYs you have not provided me with ANY answer whatsoever to my question. So far ALL that I have received has been an an unhelpful apology for the pathetic delay in getting an 'expert' to contact me, and subsequently an inane time wasting 'do you still wAnt an answer?' Communication from an alleged 'expert'!!
Can you please get on with answering my question, or admit you can't and refund my£26 ASAP.
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again..

Thank you for your "reply".

This is MIKE - the alleged Expert that replied to you..

Your "reply" as above - is exactly why I asked as I did -- apart from the fact that given the delay, which was not my fault, you could have already fixed the issue in the interim... but -also in case of a reply such as you have sent... - I could have gone into sending you an answer that would have involved time etc... only for you to be the sort of person that comes back with the sort of message you have...therefore a total waste of my time. You have proven my reason for asking.

All the best with your problems...

Kind rgds to you Sir..

MIKE.

( This is NOT an Info request )

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I am still waiting for someone to provide me with an answer to my original question.

After an incredibly long (is it ten or eleven days now since I asked my question?) time waiting, I have still not received ANY form of an ANSWER to my question.

All I have received so far (apart from confirmation of receipt of my £26 payment are apologies for the delay, and an inane/provocative QUESTION as to whether I still want my questiion answering.

YES OF COURSE I STILL WANT MY QUESTION ANSWERING! that is why I took the trouble to ask it, and why I paid Just Answer £26.

I still have the problem as described in my question, I am still in need a constructive answer.

I am still here waiting for you to provide me with even the meanest/poorest attempt at an answer to my question.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING HELPFUL IN DIRECT RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION< AND IN RETURN FOR MY PAYMENT OF £26?

Either get someone to satidfactorily answer my question OR REFUND MY £26!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have not yey received one shred of advice or guidance in reply to my question. And my payment of £26!

My whole disasterous experience of this Just Ask 'service' (LOL) is in stark contrast with the 'imaginative' bits of recommendation propaganda above.

I am still waiting for someone to simply, squarely, answer my question - After eleven days of failure to deliver the assistance that the Just Ask website promises - how about a refund?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
please get someone to answer my question -or give me a refund.