Mike
Mike, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I am taking my X type Jaguar (54 plate) across France for the

I am taking my X type Jaguar (54 plate) across France for the next 2/3 weeks and have bought a SANEF toll tag. Just wanted to make sure the heated front windscreen will not interfere with the motorway toll sensors reading the tag. Do you have any experience of this ?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Mike :

Hello and Welcome...

Mike :

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise you on this...

Mike :

As a general rule - no heated windscreen element covers the glass entirely - and as such the tag can be placed in such an un covered area - usually up behind the inside mirror...

Mike :

In fact I do have a web address I will give you that you can look at - it shows just what Im saying above...it shows you a sketch as to where to place the tag - for that .. click HERE

Mike :

Im not receiving any reply from you here in Live Chat - sometimes its just a delay on the system, - so I have given you the info you need as above.... and will finish here. If you do need to get back to me - just type a reply here and send it - I will get notice of your reply forthwith and will get back to you if / as needed.

Mike :

*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.