Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

HiI am buying a 54 plate auto XJ6 with 50K miles, FSH,

Customer Question

Hi I am buying a 54 plate auto XJ6 with 50K miles, FSH, from a well established dealer for £8K. I am looking at warranties and have been quoted over £700 for a year but wonder if you could give me any indication of how much a new gearbox would be. I do not do high mileage. How often does a Jag with low mileage need major engine, gearbox or clutch repairs in your experience?

WHY HAVEN'T I HAD AN ANSWER YET - WHEN I ASKED THE QUESTION THE EXPERT WAS 'ON-LINE'?

Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal

I do not wish to continue as I understood when I asked the question that the expert was on-line - it stated he/she was. Two days later is no help to me whatsoever. I would like an immediate full refund of any monies that have been taken from my account

Sue XXXXXXXX