Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

hello, i have ordered new jaguar xf for delivery jan 15 200ps

Customer Question

hello, i have ordered new jaguar xf for delivery jan 15 200ps with single exhaust. is it possible to fit 2nd dummy exhaust same as 3 liter as it looks great
Thanks Jim Mortimer
*****@******.***
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Jim,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
Hello Jim

its entirely possible to do this

but you'll need the rear lower bumper / skirt with the cutout too

also the silencer box is quite different on the 3.0ltr so to fake up the tail pipe I'd suggest getting in touch with your local fabrication firm and source a tailpipe trim the same as your 2.0 ltr one

so that can be fitted to a dummy length of pipe and that pipe secured to the exhaust hangers/ mounts under the body