Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

i have a 2003 jaguar

Customer Question

i have a 2003 jaguar x type 2.5 automatic petrol, i started it up put my foot on the brake and then tryed to move the gears and there wont engage into any gear what so ever so i cant move the car, what could be the problem? or is there anything i can try? all fluid levels are always kept a check on and renewed regularly,thanks kim.

Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I still have not received an answer, if you cant find me someone who can help me please will you refund my £20 thanks.

Thank you for getting back to me. We have Professionals online all the time, unfortunately they may not have the experience needed to assist you. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

id rather have a refund thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

id like you to refund my £20 please.