Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a Jag S type 2003 3 ltr auto. With the seats on

Customer Question

I have a Jag S type 2003 3 ltr auto. With the seats on auto the brake peddle does not return fully, and therefor the brakes remain on as does the brake lights. If the brake peddle is moved 1/4 inch  up this releases the brakes. A sensor has been replaced but this has not fixed the problem. just checked if the column switch is set to column ie manual it is still the same.

Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes Please as the car is still off the road

,
Thank you back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Thank you patience,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Still of road please provide answer

,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish to continue to search to assist you or would you
like to close your question at this time?
Thank you patience,
,
Please understand it is rare not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize inconvenience this may have caused.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I wish to cancel and be refund the money

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi please refund the money