Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 2008 2.7 diesel premium sport which has developed

Customer Question

I have a 2008 2.7 diesel premium sport which has developed a problem whereby the rear, nearside, passenger footwell is constantly sopping wet. I am guessing there must be a problem with the door trim but it is not obvious to me. Just wondered whether this type of problem is common on this model? Any advice gratefully received Many thanks Phil XXXX

Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Phil,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Hello Phil,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As it has now been nearly one week since asking my question and with no response having been received I should appreciate it if you would kindly refund my fee of £24 and then close the question

Please confirm

Philip XXXX