Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

howdoicleancamshaftpositionsensor2onxtype

Customer Question

Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.

usually these sensors don't require cleaning as part of the maintenence, if you have sensor issues then I'd check the wiring for damage and consider replacing the sensor

but if you want to try cleaning it then its simply a case of undoing the retaining bolt, withdrawing the sensor and wipe it off with a clean rag