Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

The warning "park break fault" shows

Customer Question

I have the s-type handbrake fault warning but no discernable fault. Spent fortune having number of resets and new battery and hand break complete assembly. Keeps coming back.

The warning "park break fault" shows on dashboard and warning light stays on. There is no problem with the park break, it is working normally. I have replaced the whole park break mechanism, the break pads, the battery and had a system reset a number of times and still it comes back. Very expensive for no result so far.

Optional Information: 
Year: 2004
Make: Jaguar
Model: S-Type
Engine: 2.7D

Already Tried: 
As above

Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am happy to continue to wait for an answer
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have received a reply to say that you have been unable to answer my question so I would now like to close it. I understand I will receive a full refund of my payment.