Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a Jaguar XF 3.0L Diesel 2009. There is an error

Customer Question

I have a Jaguar XF 3.0L Diesel 2009. There is an error message saying 'Water in Fuel - See Handbook'. I have changed the sender on the bottom of the fuel filter and also changed the filter itself but the message is still there. I am confident there is no water in the filter. Is there another detector elsewhere? Is there a way of cancelling the message? Thanks. John XXXXX***@******.***

Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello John,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Shantal. Thanks for letting me know that you are unable to answer my question. As you have had quite some time to find an answer I would like my money back. Please refund my £13. Thanks. John XXXXX. 11.06.15