Mike
Mike, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Indicators flashing too fast left & right, bulbs OK.When hazard

Customer Question

Indicators flashing too fast left & right, bulbs OK.When hazard are on flash normal on both sides.I have been told its something to do with alarm system. Is that right.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help you.
With this issue...the fact that they work fine with the hazards rules out many issues which as with any of the individual lamps and wiring -
This leaves either a connection issue at the relay for the indicators ( very unlikely but should be checked ) - a switch / column switch fault...or , a plain relay fault.
I suspect the latter - so check the wiring on indicator relay - first for bad connections / corrosion etc.. but if it's not that I suggest change the relay. They are a common fault and its much better to do that at this stage that a col switch - this will see this cured for you.
Let me know if you need anything else at all.. If you do get back to me, I will get back to you asap thereafter. I will be on later if you do need anything.
>>> Meantime , please do now at this point, click on the "Excellent ratings" for me... I really appreciate that and Thank you....
Kind Rgds, MIKE.