Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

S type r the original gearbox kept droping into fault mode

Customer Question

s type r the original gearbox kept droping into fault mode on kick down so after being told it could be solenoids changed the gearbox every thing seemed ok ran selected gears etc so changed sump and filter now car wont attempt to turn over wont select any gears hand brake wont release code showing p1643 any ideas thanks rick
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Rick,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help ..Sorry to see you have had a wait.
Please let me know if you do still need help with this- if so, we can progress then..
Please let me know in that case where you are up to at present..what you have done/ tried since asking your question -
Rgds, MIKE....................