Mike
Mike, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Twice my v8 sovereign has suffered from ignition coil failure

Customer Question

Twice my v8 sovereign has suffered from ignition coil failure with the screen showing "reduced performance". Is there any way of checking condition BEFORE this happens?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please close the question.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello - and Welcome - My name is ***** ***** Im sorry to see you have had a wait..Im happy to help with your Jaguar issue if you still need - Please just reply here and let me know , I will get back to you then if so.Rgds, MIKE.........................