Mike
Mike, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

My offside mirror has come loose tried to put it back in housing

my offside mirror has come loose tried to put it back in housing but still comes loose .also folds in but sometimes doesn't come out again ?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome - My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise. Sorry to see you have had a wait.It sounds as though it has physically broken inside - causing it not to lock when you keep refitting it.This can happen - usually if its had a sharp knock - maybe unknown to you... or of course they can break on their own... In the case of that , the mirror usually needs to be replaced as you cant buy the parts separate.Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -- Best Rgds, MIKE