Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

What is the difference between an early 1996 aircon pump with

Customer Question

What is the difference between an early 1996 aircon pump with a late 1997 one and could tjeu be interchanhed with modifications
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
hello there should be very little difference between the 2 pumps, things to check are the position of the pulley relative to the mounting holes (obviously needs to be the same between both pumps) and check the gas fitting plug details are the same, there will be a change on the connector plug for the pump clutch but this is only 1 wire in any case
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.