Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I was losing water from the cooling system more so when I excellerate

Customer Question

I was losing water from the cooling system more so when I excellerate it started as a small amount to top up then one such I poured water in it came straight out on closer inspection it was losing water from below the super charger but not visible, I have an engineer who has advised me to buy all the parts so is there a kit to replace hoses seal rings gaskets and any other components?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello sorry to say that there's not a 'kit' but it sounds like the water elbow may be cracked or its o-ring seal has failed I'd suggest going to your Jaguar dealer and buying the associated seals as mentioned and also replace the hose clips with jubilee types that can be nipped up as required
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.