Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My XKR (2008) has a problem with the infotainment system..

Customer Question

My XKR (2008) has a problem with the infotainment system.. If I engage reverse and the parking sensors are activated I lose sound on the radio/cd player, when I accelerate the sound does not return to its previous level as it should. When I try to increase the volume the system shuts down and after 5 - 10 seconds comes back on at the increased level and the volume controls will not adjust it. Also although radio stations are still there according to the display there is no reception. When I operate the satnav there is no longer aural instructions, only the visual map. The computer unit was replaced with a new one last year so this is unlikely to be the cause of the problem. I would appreciate any help I can get with this problem. Ken ******

************@byinternet.com

Category: Jaguar