Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Please can you explain how an xkr merlin 2004 differs from

Customer Question

please can you explain how an xkr merlin 2004 differs from a normal xkr
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
Hello the XKR merlin was special edition produced by Jaguar specilaists Racing GreenJust five examples of the car were built; finished in metallic Anthracite with charcoal Recaro seats and upholstery, the XKR has its own matt brushed aluminium internal fittings, along with ‘XKR Merlin’ kick strips. Externally, the headlamps are Xenon in a matt black housing and the cars carry a small Merlin badge with 1942-style RAF roundel on each side
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.