Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have an XF and driving it I accerelerated with little

Customer Question

I have an XF and driving it I accerelerated with little response and then it picked making some funny noises stopped then started again drove it was ok then just before i got home it started making funny noises from the engine then reversed the car and felt like the clutch was slipping the jag man thought it sounded like the crank had snapped is that possible or is it likely to be the drive plate

Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you close the question please this time do I assume the money will be refunded to my card many thanks for trying to help

Colin