Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I've just bought a Jaguar xtype 2.0D 56 reg and on my way

Customer Question

Hi, I've just bought a Jaguar xtype 2.0D 56 reg and on my way home after 4-5 miles, while I was accelerating I've seen some smoke in mirror and the the glow plug light started to flash in dashboard and the car lost power. What can be the problem? Is gonna be a lot of work or I should ask for a refund? Thanks in advance, Paul
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Paul,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found my answer somewhere else. Thanks anyway. Can I get a refund ?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hi you have to request a refund yourself http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/en-gb/help/how-can-i-request-refund