Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have lost my radio code 2000 xj8 4.0 what can i do

Customer Question

hi i have lost my radio code 2000 xj8 4.0 what can i do
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello You'll need the serial number off the radio first, this'll be located on a sticker on the radio body which will usually mean pulling it out of the dashboard. Once you have a serial number then someone like http://www.radio-code.co.uk/ http://www.radio-code.com/ Can provide a code for a small fee If you check the handbook first though as often the radio code is on a sticker inside the front cover or inside the audio manual.It would also be worth contacting the local dealership as they often carry the codes for recently built cars ( last 10 years)
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you