Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

How do I change the number plates on my x8

Customer Question

how do I change the number plates on my x8
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
hello the plates are held on with double sided tape so is case of just prising away on 1 corner to lift them away from the glue strip, then use some brake cleaner to remove all traces of the old glue before applying some fresh adhesive stripwhich is sold in halfords
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you