Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Can you tell me where is the diagnostic plug is okay 20001 s

Customer Question

Can you tell me where is the diagnostic plug is okay 20001 s type jaguar please yours Holley full herbert
Category: Jaguar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JagLandyFord replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. The diagnostic plug is on the right hand side of the vehicle underneath the dash board but just in front and above the pedals. It maybe slightly sunk in to the dash so you may not see it at first. A torch and get on your knees to take a look will help. I hope that helps you find it. Best regards,