Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I bought an X308 2002 with just 53000 on the clock it has what

Customer Question

I bought an X308 2002 with just 53000 on the clock it has what sounds like a noisy diff and I replaced the offside wheel bearing which helped but it is still noisy especialy above 60 mph
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello does the noise change during cornering?or does it change under straight line acceleration? if its the former then its likely to be wheel bearing , if its the latter then its the diff