Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

How can Ifind a jag.Sovereing specialist to repair/replace

Customer Question

how can Ifind a jag.Sovereing specialist to repair/replace the interior roof lining which has become detached from the roof
Category: Jaguar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not think there is much Ican add,my car ,which I bought new in Nov.1995 is still in excellent condition and performs very well it is just that Icannot use it with the roof lining hanging down in both rear and front compartments.The car interior upholsterer to whom I was told to contact by aJaguar service garage knew exactly what my problem was and how it could be resolved but he went into hospital and probably will not work again so since he had come across this previously I assume the Jag.expert will have done likewise-this is the best I can do to help.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello I'd try this firm as I've had good experiences with them in the past and they are close to you http://www.kustominteriors-wickford.co.uk/and if thats no good I'd say you will have to go a little further afield http://www.mercurycars.co.uk/servicerepair/jaguar/