Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

How to remove Xj executive jaguar front passenger seat ( no

Customer Question

How to remove Xj executive jaguar front passenger seat ( no electrics involved )
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Jaguar
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How to remove Xj executive jaguar front passenger seat(no electrics involved )
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You would need to look for covers covering the seat bottom bolts and remove those covers to access the bolts.Some models bolt in the front or rear then lift and slide out.If this is or was already checked and you are still unable to locate how this is done let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete