romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online troubleshooting skills speak for themselves!
61287765

what is the total length of the rear seat belt in a 2006 cherokee

Customer Question

what is the total length of the rear seat belt in a 2006 cherokee overland? i am looking to put rear seat belts in a classic car for my 2 year old sons child seat. His mother has a cherokee and i need the lengths to ensure the static belts going into the classic are the same or similar to accommodate his particular model of seat please?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!