romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online troubleshooting skills speak for themselves!
61287765

I drove my jeep Cherokee this morning when everything was fine.

Customer Question

I drove my jeep Cherokee this morning when everything was fine. I've just tried to start it up but it is completely dead. I've recently had a lot of work on it and was running beautifully up to this morning. I don't understand that there is no life whatsoever, can't even lock it automatically, had to do this manually. Any idea what this could be?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Before we can check and see what your problem is, we need to check what the battery power is, and check the battery connections ..
Battery connection is probably the most common issue after repairs as some forget to tighten up the battery post clamps .

Check this then get back to me .
Rgds Greg