romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online troubleshooting skills speak for themselves!
61287765

Heated seats electric windows radio steering wheel control

Customer Question

Heated seats electric windows radio steering wheel control climate cotntolemory seat computer read out front interior not working take batteru lead off it all works for abit then stop working again
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Once again I apologize for not being able to find a Professional to assist you. Please let me know if you would like me to continue the search or if you would prefer me to close your question.