mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

WHEN DRIVING MY GRAND CHEROKEE ORVIS1998 IS FLOATING AROUND

Customer Question

WHEN DRIVING MY GRAND CHEROKEE ORVIS1998 IS FLOATING AROUND AND DOES NOT REACT TO EXACT STEERING TKS CARLOS
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Carlos,

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

From what you are describing the issue that you are having is consistent with worn and loose inner and outer tie rods for the steering which results in this problem. The first step that I would suggest is to have the inner and outer tie rods checked.