romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online troubleshooting skills speak for themselves!
61287765

I have a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited which has basically

Customer Question

I have a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited which has basically locked me out, my key fob dosn't seem to be working though the bateries are showind 5 volt if I open the door with the key the alarm goes off. Has anyone an idea thst could help
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited which has basically locked me out, my key fob dosn't seem to be working though the batteries are showing 5 volt if I open the door with the key the alarm goes off. Has anyone an idea that could help

When I try to start my Jeep all the dash lights up but there is nothing from the starter not even a click from the solenoid

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im sorry to see you have had a wait on your question..

Im happy to help you ..

I need to just ask you to bring me right up to date - if you have done anything since asking your question...

Please type your reply here.. as soon as I get it, I wil get back to you..

Best Rgds, MIKE........................................