Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert

How do i get the code for radio in cherokee jeep sport 200

Customer Question

How do i get the code for radio in cherokee jeep sport 2003
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can wait for answer.
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im sorry to see you have had a wait on your question...

In answer to your question " How do I get the code for the radio ...."... the easiest - and quickest way, is to give the local Jeep / Chrysler dealer a call - they have all the radio codes logged on their mainframe... They would need the VIN of the vehicle - So long as the radio set has never been changed out of the vehicle for another ( ie, its the original set ) then they can give you the code that way. Some charge a fee, some dont... but that is the easiest / quickest way. The only other way means you need to extract the set from the dash to obtain its serial numbers etc.. With that info I can get the code for you myself - but as you can tell, its a lot easier just to call the dealer and get it via the vehicles' VIN...

Do let me know if you need anything else at all -

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.