mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Cherokee 03 2.7 crd .Brake pedal goes solid locking wheels.Stop

Cherokee 03 2.7 crd .Brake pedal goes solid locking wheels.Stop car wait a few min,s start everything ok.Then other times pedal goes down and no brakes. HELP PLEASE.
Bronco
Category: Jeep
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

From what you are describing the issue that you are having is the master cylinder is failing and leaking inside of the brake booster and contaminating it. In this type of issue the master cylinder and brake booster will need to be replaced.