romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online troubleshooting skills speak for themselves!
61287765

My jeep grand cherokee has just been fully serviced and now

Customer Question

My jeep grand cherokee has just been fully serviced and now has a problem starting it appears to be fuel starvation
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

You said you have a problem starting , i take it the engine cranks over but will not fire up until 10-15 seconds have passed.??

What test have you done , do you have a fuel pressure tester ,or will you be sending the jeep into a repair shop and need advise .

Regds Greg