indy-tech, Technician
Experience:  Jeep tech ,

how do you switch off the passenger airbag on a jeep cherokee

Customer Question

how do you switch off the passenger airbag on a jeep cherokee pioneer reg F54
Category: Jeep
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

There is no need to switch off the passengers airbag as this is activated on or off with an adult that is sat in the seat, as the seat has a weight sensor in the cushion of the seat .

You should have a warning light that comes on when the seat is empty

Need further assistance then please get back to me with the reply box and not the poor or bad service button .

Rgds Greg
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 2 years ago.

We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. ( Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Customer Support Team.

Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi did you get my message