romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online troubleshooting skills speak for themselves!
61287765

2002 jeep grand cherokee 2.7crd which will not change gear

Customer Question

I have a 2002 jeep grand cherokee 2.7crd which will not change gear and has engine lamp illuminated.have got fault code p0702 from the dash which means gearbox electrical fault.What is it that actually causes this fault?

Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi shantal, have not yet sorted problem so still wish to continue with question.thanks, john.
Hello John,

Thank you for getting back to me. I apologize for you not receiving an answer. However, we will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

have since taken jeep to auto electricians who used several types of code readers and could not get anymore codes from car.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

Thanks for looking for answer to question,seems that you have not been able to find out much so far.I managed to speak to someone this week with good jeep knowlede and found the answer to problem so do not need you to continue to find answer.Thanks,John.