romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online troubleshooting skills speak for themselves!
61287765

I have a 1999 grande cherekee 4.7 litre. with an automatic

Customer Question

I have a 1999 grande cherekee 4.7 litre. with an automatic transmission problem. I had a sump pan oil leak so it was professionally taken of and repaired and put back onto the gear box and new oil put into it. I now have only first and second gears. It ran perfectly before the sump pan was repaired. Have you any suggestions about what could be wrong. Philip XXXXXX e mail *****@******.***

Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Philip,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal-Mod

I am still waiting for an answer - jeep is still off the road.

Is there a time limit for your answer? How long do I wait before I go else where?

Philip