romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online troubleshooting skills speak for themselves!
61287765

Hi to you. Ive now had three different garages connect their

Customer Question

Hi to you.
I've now had three different garages connect their test kit to my car, with the same error - P2015 - the consensus is it needs a new manifold ( complete with a flap ). This is expensive at £600 for the part alone. No one can actually guarantee that this will cure the problem, so I'm checking to see if anyone knows anything else ?
It's a Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0L - 2006 plate
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please close the question. After 6 days of waiting, I am not satisfied with this experience.

Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

So sorry you have been on the waiting list so long ,but if you still need assistance with this issue then please let me know.

Rgds Grge