romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online troubleshooting skills speak for themselves!
61287765

Hi I have a 2007 Jeep STR8 on stock 20 inch rims. I live on

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2007 Jeep STR8 on stock 20 inch rims. I live on bumpy roads and want to fit 19 inch wheels with a higher profile tyre and ditch the run flats. Will they fit over the disc? And what make wheels have the right bolt/offset?
Martin
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Martin,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Can you post your serial number?