romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online troubleshooting skills speak for themselves!
61287765

Hi I have a 1999 jeep grand cherokee laredo

Customer Question

Hi I have a 1999 jeep grand cherokee laredo and the low water light keeps comming on and also the temperature gauge keeps going up to the red then the check gauges sign comes on then it is normal for a while cheers mel

I still have not had a reply to my question after having paid the £24

Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I still need answers to the temperature gauge going up

Thank you for getting back to me. We have Professionals online all the time, unfortunately they may not have the experience needed to assist you. However we will continue to look for the right Professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Please could you reverse my charges as I have not had a satisfactory answer to my question

Cheers Mel