mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

handbrake light and abs light on constantly

Category: Jeep
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 2 years ago.
, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long response.
The issue that you are having is consistent with a failing wheel speed sensor which is common and causes the issue that you are having including the speedo issue. All 4 wheel speed sensors need to be tested individually to determine which one is failing. There is one wheel.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you very much response. I will take this info to our local garage to see if he can assist if not to a jeep dealer many miles away. Thanks again John

No problem, thank you. Also you can respond back to this question at anytime after rating positive if you need further help.