indy-tech
indy-tech, Technician
Experience:  Jeep tech ,
29331485

jeep Cherokee 2003 heater blows warm air only thermostat

Customer Question

jeep Cherokee 2003 heater blows warm air only thermostat has been renewed but no change any ideas thanks
Category: Jeep
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Two of the most common issue is a sticking heat blender door sticking
or most common the heater core is restricted .

Remove the two hoses from the firewall that go to the heater core and fit a garden hose to one of the core fittings and turn on the water, there should be very little resistance of flow though the heater core, if there is a lot of resistance replace the heater core .

If runs freely though the heater core check the heater blend door is operating correctly .

Please get back to me if you need further assistance with this issue But please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Kind regards Greg