romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online troubleshooting skills speak for themselves!

2006 Jeep Cherokee diesel. Auto box change up from 2 to 3 jerks

Customer Question

2006 Jeep Cherokee diesel. Auto box change up from 2 to 3 jerks particularly when cold. What is your opinion.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Are there any type of warning lights coming on?
How does the fluid look?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No warning lights on and fluid is clean and at correct level, I would not have asked you otherwise. I am afraid your response was quite useless and I would like a refund.