romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online troubleshooting skills speak for themselves!
61287765

Drove my 2004 Jeep Grand Cheroke 2.7 CRD into drive last night

Customer Question

Drove my 2004 Jeep Grand Cheroke 2.7 CRD into drive last night and this morning it will not start. It cranks over great as a new battery was fitted not long ago. ??
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantel

I would like you to close the question and refund any monies taken from me.

Please let me know quicker than you replied for my question, I will not be using this service again.

Eugene XXXXXX