romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online troubleshooting skills speak for themselves!
61287765

, I have a 2004 grand cherokee limited crd and out of the

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2004 grand cherokee limited crd and out of the blue this morning I went to drive it and the alarm started chirping away but it starts ok but alarm is sounding while driving turning a few heads. There is no sign of tampering and have tried various combinations of pressing buttons on remote 3 times and unlocking locking via key and remote but will not play ball and chirps now when unlocking via remote or key which it's never done before. Please help :'( I have disconnected the battery for a couple of hours, made sure all the lights inside go out, all doors open and lock, still plays the rumba when keys inserted to starting position and starts fine but alarm sounding constantly

Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I have had to pay a vehicle electrician as no answer was received, please close the question, I take it I get refunded :-) Regards Mat.