romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online troubleshooting skills speak for themselves!
61287765

I keep loosing my accelerator,ive had a new alternator

Customer Question

hi I keep loosing my accelerator,ive had a new alternator fitted and replaced the air,diesel and oil filter.i now have a reading of P0642. can you tell me what this means and where I will find the problem on the engine.thank you

Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?