Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Where on my jeep cherokee 2.5 crd 2004 can i find the vin?

Customer Question

where on my jeep cherokee 2.5 crd 2004 can i find the vin?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Hi I'm Ross, thanks for trusting me to help you today. I am a diagnostic and repair technician and I look forward to working with you. I have highlighted the VIN Plate locations for your jeep using the blue arrows. I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you, Ross.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Ross

Thank you for your reply but I am afraid I have not found the number. Aer there other places it might be? William

Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
According to my manual this is the only listed location for the VIN Number so if it is missing it is very unusual. Are there signs that there may have been a vin plate at some point in these locations? They are usually pressed plates riveted on.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your time but I have not had success finding the VIN on my Jeep. the suggested places did not prove positive.

Rgards

William
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Hi, apologies for the delay. Unfortunately I have no more data regarding the VIN location so I will opt out and allow another expert to help, best of luck, Ross.