Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

THERES A PIPE THAT RUNS AT THE BACK OF THE ENGINE CONNECTED

THERES A PIPE THAT RUNS AT THE BACK OF THE ENGINE CONNECTED TO THE EXHAUST MANIFOLD WHITCH IS CRACKED AND SOUNDS LIKE YOUR EXHAUST IS BLOWING WHAT IS THIS PIPE?
Hello and Welcome.
My name is***** happy to help / advise.
Does this particular pipe have corrugated sections - like ripples in it? in its length?
Rgds, MIKE....................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no

Hello again Mark..
Ok
Too - is it metal / steel?
Rgds, MIKE...................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

steel and the last time this happened the tick over was not constant
the pipe was replaced under warranty

Hi again.
Yes then it is the EGR pipe.. if you ask at any dealer parts dept ( which is the only place you will get in - other than on line maybe ) for the EGR pipe, they will know what you mean.
There are kits available for those that want to do away with / by pass the EGR system, - you could ask about that at the parts dept should you want to do that - or do a search on line for them - I know you can get them on line easily... but otherwise, its just a pipe ( egr pipe ) replacement needed.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE