romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online troubleshooting skills speak for themselves!
61287765

I have a CRD 2.8 Cherokee 2006 with problems. The seller is

Customer Question

I have a CRD 2.8 Cherokee 2006 with problems. The seller is claiming my garage had incorrectly connected the fuel pressure regulation switch to injector number 4 and the plug from number 4 to the fuel pressure regulation switch. Is this possible? My garage says not, but the vehicle is not (here) available to check.

Additionally - would leaving the back hatch open flatten the battery ( I thought the internal lights were on a 10 minute timer) And if left open/ajar would this then not allow the alarm to set or set it off?

Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Got a meesage yesterday to say you wrre not able to answer & a discout off next question. Please advise.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please close the question, it has been a while now.

I assume the refund is automatic ?

Please advise if not.

Paul Bishop